Tuesday, July 8, 2008

Music under the Stars


I took the boys to the Music under the Stars FREE (YEAH!) concert at Town Center Plaza last night. They have activities for kids, bounce houses, face painting, balloon artist, and GREAT music. Lucas got his face paint done before they finished blowing up the bounce house and obstacle course. Noah and Eli wanted to wait till the line was shorter. Unfortunately, that NEVER happened. The older two got in line to get their face painted around a quarter till 8pm. I got in the balloon line w/Lucas about the same time. I was hoping that they would finish up first and they be able to join me to tell the balloon artist what they wanted. Noah gave up after waiting for almost an hour and decided he wanted ice cream and to sit down. My friend Brooke, who was 4 people ahead of me, gave up and took her two kids to the bounce house at about the same time. I still waited in line for 1 hr and 15min. But Eli won the prize for the patience of Job b/c he waited for almost 2hrs before he finally got to get his face painted like Venom. (Lucas picked a red snake going through his body) They did a great job. But all the boys agreed next time, we will show up early again-but this time they will get the balloon and face painting first (when the line was only about 10min).

No comments: