I got this cute pic of Ty trying to put on my shoes. The kids had a lot of fun. But they always love cousin time. And when the family gets together- its loud, messy, and absolutely the BEST!
Wednesday, March 24, 2010
Have your cake and eat it too!
Trevor's bday was a couple weeks ago. I made the cake and Lucas helped decorate it. I always enjoy having a helper and all the boys are pretty good w/frosting!

I got this cute pic of Ty trying to put on my shoes. The kids had a lot of fun. But they always love cousin time. And when the family gets together- its loud, messy, and absolutely the BEST!
I got this cute pic of Ty trying to put on my shoes. The kids had a lot of fun. But they always love cousin time. And when the family gets together- its loud, messy, and absolutely the BEST!

Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
It was SUCH a great time & Trevor still talks about his Thomas cake! I can't thank you enough...and your helpers!
Love the pics...there's one with my arm in it! I do exist!! LOL!
Post a Comment