Friday, June 11, 2010

Memorial Day weekend . . .

Here are some pics from Memorial Day weekend. We hung out at Andrew's on saturday for sibling fun and then everyone came up to my house on monday. It was a great weekend.
Kings of the mountain!
Hey look Aunt Julie Trevor is climing that huge rock! Oh, maybe Aunt Julie should be covering her eyes!
Slide buddies . . .

Lucas loves climbing the rock!
She better rest now, so when she is bigger she can keep up w/all her boy cousins!
This is the spectator section in the shade! Ahhhh!
Noah loves posing for pics!
What's for dinner?
Eli wanted to put together his new bday present. More star war's legos.
Solving the world's problems over ice cream sundaeHere you go Aunt Jules a pic of baby Victoria in the dress you got her! Love her double chin!
And its sleeping beauty . . .

4 comments:

Julie said...

Oh yay! I'm glad you got pics when we were at Andrew & Jennifer's! Love the boys on the step eating & of course Baby V in the dress.

Wow...I thought I was behind since I hadn't posted about the boys' adventure with Nana & Papa and you're just now posting about memorial day. LOL! I don't feel so bad now. :)

Anonymous said...

Looks like the beginning of another fun packed summer. Family time is always special. It is wonderful the family can get together for those lifetime memories. I loved all of the pictures of the kids, but I didn't see Tovi.

iris7531 said...

Tovi was around. He hates not being in the center of things! But since I swiped alot of pics that Dad had taken and posted on facebook, there were sadly none of Tovo :(. He loves watching everyone play-although he would have rather been playing and going down the slide.

Anonymous said...

I know, your dad calls Tovi, the big goof, in a loving way. He really is a sweetheart, loves people, and his boys. You can tell he is one of the family.