Wednesday, August 18, 2010
Welcome Home Nana and Papa and Happy Birthday to Ty!
Last week, my parents came back from Hawaii and we celebrated Ty's 2nd birthday. First we got presents from Nana and Papa and then we gave presents to Ty.

My Dad had to work while in Hawaii. But I think my mom made the most of her time while he was. From their pics, they had a good time.
Dinner's over- time for presents!
Ty wanted a Cars themed party but he also loves Toy Story. So, he got lots of gifts from both themes.
Ty loves to play w/cars. And now, he has a new racing toy. It's great since he and Trevor can both play at the same time. Great pic Uncle Andrew and Aunt Jen!

Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
I am glad we all got a chance to get together. Great pictures.I sure had fun writing the postcards to the boys every day. Thanks again for taking care of things so I could go.I couldn't have gone if you all didn't work together to take care of things.
Post a Comment