
Thursday, March 3, 2011
Happy Valentine's Day!
I realize that it is nearly St. Patty's day - but here at last are pics from the boys' Valentine's day party! I think the food that Noah had at his party weighed a TON! Eli enjoyed the sundaes and Lucas made a craft and enjoyed treats esp heart shaped ham/cheese sandwiches!



Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
The time seems to fly by. You have been so busy taking care of everything that needs to be done as well as doing all of those extra things to make each of the boys feel special. I am so proud of you. What a wonderful mother you are. None of us is perfect but your heart is for your boys and doing whatever is best for them. They are blessed to have a mom that puts their needs first! When I think back to that February day I when I had a little girl, I felt so blessed. The blessing you are each day is so much more than I realized on that day. Thank you for forgiving all of the mistakes I have made. I love you, Rachel.
Post a Comment