Thursday, October 20, 2011

Lucas's bday Party

I know that I am seriously behind but between a busy schedule and a lack of internet on my lap top - means I am a month behind. I have accepted defeat with the internet and have finally put all my pics on a flash drive and I am using the boys' computer to post. Hopefully my brother will be able to figure out my internet problems on my lap top and I won't be so behind. Ha! Not likely. But here are pics from Lucas's bday party. It was a perfect day for an outdoor party with loads of outdoor games.
Presents! Cousins!Poor Princess, someone needs to let her out!






Someone let the Princess out! Yeah!


I love his face!

I think Trevor was just as excited as Lucas. Especially when Lucas got some angry bird stuffed animals. Wonder if Trevor will be putting those on his Christmas Wish List?

Scavenger Hunt for Lucas's final present.





Time for Cake!

Oh, look Tyler just ate the frosting and then was "done"! Surprise, surprise!


Time for games! Thanks Nana for all the fun games!




Trevor and Tyler even joined in. Tyler had pretty good aim. Right at Trevor's forehead! Lol! Seriously the little boys did great, mostly making it in the buckets.





Noah LOVES playing with his little cousins and he is so great with them!


All in all it was a great party! We are enjoying this fall weather and come back for more updates!


Quick update: my laptop is on death's door and the boy's computer would let me set up posts but not actually post them. So, I am not sure how on top of things I can be until they are fixed but thanks to my brother and surewest for trying to fix the problem. Have a good weekend!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

What great pictures. I am so glad the day was special for Lucas. It is always so much fun when the family gathers and if it happens to be a special occasion then it makes it just better. I am glad all the little cousins were able to come. Noah and Jordan did a wonderful job with all the party guests. Lucas has such a tender heart he reminds me of you. What a GREAT mom you are!