Thursday, March 1, 2012

A lazy afternoon

I pulled out the camera because I couldn't resist taking this pic of Lucas w/Tovi. I had bought some new chairs for the boys and they were loving them. So much so that Lucas did his homework while sitting in his new chair. Now Tovi wasn't too happy w/that since he normally snuggles w/Lucas on the couch. Lucas told him that he couldn't fit on the chair w/him - but Tovi proved him wrong. Tovi waited through math and spelling but finally forced Lucas to share his chair when he began his reading. It was too cute!

Eli just finished his homework.
Noah was not sure why I needed to get out the camera!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I know it doesn't feel like it but the house is coming together. You have worked very hard to get it ready to sell. We are believing the buyer is just waiting in the wings. I am so proud of you!

PS I love the new chairs. As the boys get bigger the need for space increases. I am glad they serve multi purposes for you.