Thursday, April 12, 2012

How have you been keeping busy?

The boys and I have been keeping ourselves very busy this spring. Even with the ups and downs of our crazy weather - we have been able to enjoy a lot of time outside.

We have started playing tennis in the street. Fun, except when you start losing the tennis balls! After losing nearly 5 in one day - we have started covering the drainage openings with towels. So far so good!
Can I just say Eli cracks me up!!!! He had zinged the ball well out of Lucas's range - so he decided to charge me . . . .



Lucas is aggressive!
Reach for it Eli! They are getting pretty good. Check them out!




Look who is home!
Annnnnnnnnnnd he has spotted the camera!
See Noah run!!




He wants to talk but not if I am talking pics. . . .

Hmmm!

Lucas has a paper monster book so Eli and Lucas took full advantage of the rainy weather and worked on making some. I played with paper dolls when I was a kid - guess this is "boy" version of them!



Spring has come and let the planting begin!!!! Lucas was a great help. He got a cabbage plant from school that he needed to plant and will be monitoring its progress.



Cabbage plant planted and watered!!!

Now He helped prep the area for the herbs but then ditched me for tennis. Hmmm!
Hanging basket #1
Hanging basket #2

My potted plants! The other two boys didn't want to help so much with the planting, can't imagine why. They had fun playing with their friends - so at least they were enjoying the beautiful weather. Hope you are enjoying the spring!

No comments: