Tuesday, July 10, 2012

Nana and Papa Adventures

We can not have summer without Nana and Papa adventures. Noah had his a few weeks ago and I am now finding the time to blog about it. Noah and Jordan enjoyed an evening at Stix and then played some Mahjong.

 Noah said the chef did a great job of entertaining them.
 Onto the Harley Davidson factory.
 Noah got a little shock when Nana asked for the price list. Will Nana be buying a Harley?
 Onto the Aquarium, I always loved going to aquariums when I was a kid. So, I am a bit jealous that Noah and Jordan got to go.

 I love jellyfish.
 Legoland. Noah said that you are NEVER to old to go to Legoland. Since Noah was off having fun. Eli, Lucas and I headed to the movies and then spent the day having some fun.

 We are excited to have fun bowling, mini golf, and laser tag. We had so much fun.


It is hard to take pics during laser tag when you have 2 kids chasing you!!! We are trying to enjoy the summer, and when I will try to take some photos to document to share our summer fun with you. Have a good week!

No comments: