Friday, January 10, 2014

Christmas break

 The boys and I had a great Christmas break. It was nice to be off work for two weeks but before life gets to busy- I thought I would post pics of the non holiday celebrating we did. 
Bowling
Lucas is always moving
Can't remember why Eli was making this face but love it.
Lucas and I played a game while Noah and Eli went to play pool.
Gingerbread village



I didn't do any holiday cookies except the Oreo balls below. 
I did make several kinds of breads which all of the kids enjoyed. One of my favorites is this cinnamon swirl. Made delicious french toast.

We got some yummy granola from my sis Julie so we experimented with that.
Yogurt parfaits

Pumpkin muffins! Yummy! Now we are busy with work, school, weights and lessons! Hope 2014 is a great year for everyone!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

It looks like you had a great break. I know you enjoyed having a weekend with the boys.