The boys have had several concerts so I decided to post them all in one. It's been a busy end of the year and I can't believe how fast it's gone.
Lucas at the West area band festival.

All of fifth grade band from our nosebleed seats that Eli chose.

Eli in the West area orchestra festival.


Noah after the spring band concert.

Spring orchestra 8th grade concert

All the boys have done great in music. Noah has added the bass clarinet and contra alto clarinet to his musical talents. Eli is working in private lessons to maybe audition in the KC youth symphony. Lucas has enjoyed the trumpet but is thinking of going back to strings. Instead of the violin- he is thinking cello maybe the instrument for him. I have lots more to post for the end of the year so come back soon.



No comments:
Post a Comment