Wednesday, March 18, 2015

Arkansas Day 3

We started our morning with a ride. Wonder which horse we will get?
Eli on Red bull.
Noah on Hondo.
I asked for one pic of the three of them, so this is what I got. My handsome boys!!!
Before lunch, we threw some tomahawks.

Archery


We did some rifel shooting too! The boys took their turn shooting the guns while I was doing archery. 😢 They said they were good shots. 
After lunch was another horseback ride. Here is Lucas on Waldorf.
Taking pics while riding is trickery than one would think. But away we go.

Beautiful part of the country. 
Before dinner, Noah got in some rock climbing. 
I think he has found a new hobby.
After dinner, games in the barn loft.
Noah set the crate stacking bar high! He is on 15 crates before falling.
Lucas just wanted to play ball.
Noah really loved rock climbing.
Eli gave the crates a try. Eli was trying for 15 when he fell.
Noah showing his brothers a few things. 

The kids definitely enjoyed the first full day on the ranch. They are already talking about a return trip. If I could recreate the barn loft at my house- I think my kids would be in heaven. It has been a great day here!

No comments: