Church had family fun day- so I went with my brother, sisters in law and my youngest nephews and nieces. So, after church- we headed out for fun!
4 adults - 5 kids- we got this!

The boys wanted to go down the shark slide first. I tried getting them all in the pic but Cassie had plans. She is in the background and not facing the camera. 😢

I was in charge of Victoria so Jen could take Cassie onto more exciting places. Waiting in line isn't exciting!!!

Back from their fun. Guess Cassie didn't try anything but had fun looking at all the stuff!

Waiting in line for the rocket slide. Which Trevor says was not as fun as the shark! Tried again to get a pic of them all but Gigi busted it up! She didn't know I was taking a pic. And now we have 6 adults for 5 kids! Much better odds!

Hi to newest niece or nephew. Andrew says it's a boy but just once he should be wrong. Just because!!! His ego needs to be taken down, just once!!!

I needed to get out of the sun- so I went to the tents with Jen and Cassie to see if we could find a table. Luckily we found one right by the homemade ice cream booth. I enjoyed watching the guy run the machine. Reminds me of my Dad hand cranking ice cream when I was a kid.

Jules wasn't as happy with the location of my table because all Colin wanted to eat was ice cream. Oops! But Colin said it was yummy!

And so did Ty!

I got some but needed help with eating it. Victoria was happy to help eat it but not happy to stop eating to take a picture!

Trevor finally finished his brat and he gave the ice cream a thumbs up too!

Awwww cute! Jen and the girls had enough fun so they left to go home. I had ridden with my brother's family so we still had more fun to seek out!

Colin was jumping around in line. So I said "do you have ants in your pants?" So they all three are trying to see if Colin does have ants in his pants.

Through the obstacle course!

We had a lot of fun! It was perfect weather! I am glad that I went!



No comments:
Post a Comment