Thursday, August 16, 2007



The boys took a lot of time picking out a present for their teacher. They both picked handsoap. Even though Uncle Andrew says that is a girlie, Nana thought it was a good gift for the 1st day of school. The costco backpacks were great since they had plenty of compartments to hold all of their school supplies. I was surprised when Noah wanted me to walk him to school. But I definatley didn't argue. It was hard on Lucas, but he did pretty well. He is looking forward to the preschool time that is the 1st Friday of every month.

2 comments:

Julie said...

Their backpacks are HUGE! They look like they're going hiking. Do they really have to carry that much stuff?!?! And I complain about Trevor's diaper bag...

iris7531 said...

they don't usually have to carry much. just a homework folder and library books. they are costco size backpacks. u should see the lunch boxes.