Eli is in Mrs Park's class. He is a little upset since a few of his close friends are not in his class. But he still knows several of his classmates and gets to see his other friends at recess. Mrs. Fairchild (Noah's 2nd grade teacher) was disappointed that she doesn't have Eli in her class. But I have heard good things about Mrs Park, so I am looking forward to this year. I just wonder who will be around when Lucas startes next year.Thursday, August 16, 2007
Eli is in Mrs Park's class. He is a little upset since a few of his close friends are not in his class. But he still knows several of his classmates and gets to see his other friends at recess. Mrs. Fairchild (Noah's 2nd grade teacher) was disappointed that she doesn't have Eli in her class. But I have heard good things about Mrs Park, so I am looking forward to this year. I just wonder who will be around when Lucas startes next year.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment