Tuesday, November 20, 2007

Thanksgiving






I didn't start taking pictures until it was time for dessert. Mom did an AWESOME job w/dinner. But I think that we all filled up on snacks and didn't leave much room for dinner. We had a lot of leftovers. Mom made sure that we packed up doggy bags. We all missed Dad. But I liked that Andrew let me pick at the turkey while he was carving it. Dad would let me do that :). We look forward to seeing Dad at Christmas. We will have another thanksgiving dinner Thursday at Andrew and Jennifer's. Minus Fred, Julie, Trevor and her parents. I hope they have a good time visiting Julie's family in Alabama. But they will be missed. The boys LOVE spending time w/Trevor. I think that he has replace Aunt Julie. Sorry Julie, he is cute.

1 comment:

Julie said...

I have to admit I'm a little hurt, but I have to agree...Trevor is too cute. It's understandable. :)