Tuesday, November 20, 2007

Thanksgiving

On Saturday, Noah said that he was thankful for his gameboy and Lucas was thankful for FOOD. Eli said that he was thankful for his family. At least I got one right! I don't look forward to the hustle and bustle of the holiday season. I get caught up in the running around and sometimes forget to enjoy what matters the most. I hope to enjoy my time w/my family this holiday season. W/ Dad being gone, I am sooo thankful that my family is so close. I like that my children will grow up with memories of "The family" gatherings include Aunts/Uncles/Cousins/Grandparents. Being a military brat, I missed out on that. And I am glad that my kids have the opportunity to spend so much time with their extended family. God Bless everyone during this holiday season and ALL year long. Rachel

No comments: