I saw a writing prompt on another blog and thought it would be fun.
10. That there won't be enough money
9. That I will make a mistake at work that harms a patient
8. That I will make the same mistakes in the future that I did in the past
7. That I won't lose the weight
6. That my children would think that I failed them as a mother
5. That I won't be able to do it all ( work, be a good mom, be a normal person, etc)
4. That something bad would happen to my extended family
3. That something bad will happen to my kids
2. That all those dear to me won't be in heaven
1. That my children won't be in heaven
Okay so that was a little heavier than I thought. It was hard to come up with them at first, since I don't spend my time being afraid. But it is good to look at all those things are realize that the Big Guy is in control and I can focus on doing the best I can.
Wednesday, October 8, 2008

Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment