


So, the boys and I went to World's of Fun last Sat. And to say it is scary after dark is an understatement and packed. As soon as it started turning dark, the crazys came out. They had monsters of every sort, groups of mental patients. Thankfully the boys didn't see most of that. But they all decided that they would rather leave then stay 1 more minute. However, we were at the opposite side of the park (from the exit). Like I said it was packed. We only rode 2 rides and visited camp Snoopy, in the 2hrs or so that we had been there. But after the boys saw or didn't see (did I mention they had a ton of fog machines going so that you couldn't see), how there were people scaring other people, we couldn't get out of there fast enough. Lucas was crying and Noah and Eli were equally terrified. We made it out safely. And the boys NEVER want to go to Worlds of Fun after dark during the Halloween Haunt. Lessons learned! At least we got in free!


No comments:
Post a Comment