Easter Sunday morning. It was raining Sunday, so the pics didn't turn out so well. Here are the family Easter baskets for my brothers and I.
Tuesday, April 21, 2009
Easter Pics!
There are a ton of pics. So, I did narrow it down believe it or not. The boys and I did the family Easter on Saturday at my parents and we did our
Easter Sunday morning. It was raining Sunday, so the pics didn't turn out so well. Here are the family Easter baskets for my brothers and I.
Grandpa was on Tyler duty for most of the Easter activities. I didn't really understand why Julie didn't want him to crawl on the wet grass and mud to find his eggs. Where is the fun?
The boys love helping Trevor. And he (Trevor) is more into playing with them. He even sat with the big boys outside for dinner. He did a great job with eating. And Noah and Eli did good helping him.
This year everyone had eggs to find. The big kids and Grandparents had to find clues to find their Easter presents. Mine were the bug eggs and I got a new comforter set. I can't wait to try it out. Jordan and Jen are holding up their eggs.
It was kind a loud in the living room while everyone was looking for their eggs. We each took turns, Andrew and Jen being first. The rules were you had to bring your clue back into the living room and read it. Mom hates to miss out on anything. The boys really like looking for clues, so they joined in the fun.
And then it was time for the grandboy egg hunt. Jordan had the sport easter eggs, Scott the glitter eggs, Noah the frog, Eli the chicks, Lucas the rainbow, Trevor the elmo and Tyler the jellybean eggs. The boys sometimes spend a majority of the time telling the other boys where their eggs are. But since each boy has 10 eggs to find, it is a fair way to have an egg hunt.
The easter bunny was very good at hiding Noah's eggs. He was one of the last to finish. Green frogs blend in very well with all the green in Nana's yard.
It was a little muddy. But the boys really enjoy the annual egg hunt.
Trevor got to find his and Tyler's eggs. Julie said that he need the practice. He did get pretty good by the end.
Jordan found his ten eggs. And what did they have inside $$$$. Gotta love that.
The boys immediately went inside to see what they got in their eggs.
Noah and Eli were especially thankful for getting $. Their Easter presents were nintendo DS but they had to pay for part of it. So, they were thrilled to have some spending $.
Trevor liked opening the eggs and then putting the $ back in the eggs.
Papa got some new wii games. So, the boys tried them out for him.
I was in charge of fruit salad and a dessert for the kids. The boys wanted me to do a bunny cake. So, here are some pics.
And from the side.
Trevor was checking out the desserts.
Scott and Lucas had a slice of everything. And the bunny ears. Which were a marshmallow cut in 1/2.
Eli wanted part of the bunny head.
Like I said it was raining on Sunday, so the egg hunt was inside. I am still not sure that all the eggs were found. That's what I get for filling eggs when I was so blooming tired. They have to be somewhere. At least they weren't hard boiled eggs. Lucas got a seahorse Webkinz. And he will get to pick out a new watch.
Easter Sunday morning. It was raining Sunday, so the pics didn't turn out so well. Here are the family Easter baskets for my brothers and I.

Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Great pics! I haven't even gotten mine of the camera yet! I'm SO far behind!
We had a great time with everyone there for Davids' "Easter". I am glad that big kids enjoyed their egg hunt. I know I enjoyed watching everyone take part in all the fun.
Post a Comment