Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Birthday parties and field trips!

Jordan turned 11 last week. So, the weekend before last, we celebrated his birthday nerf gun style. While the older kids played at my brother's house- I took my younger boys and Scott to one of our fav parks. Tovi came with us, of course! We played until after dark and the kids had a blast!



Lucas had a field trip to Kaleidoscope. I was at the flower pot station-which wasn't very popular with boys. Although a few made a flower pot to take home to their mom. Lucas spent most of his time running around and looking at everything. I can't tell you how many times one of Lucas's friends came up to me and said "Where's Lucas?"


Well, I plan to hopefully get alot done on my Things to Do List this week. Eli helped me make peanut butter blossoms yesterday. But I still have a lot more baking to do. My christmas letter is done, just need to address and mail the christmas cards. Oh, finish christmas shopping and at some point wrap all of them. Well, I better get started!

2 comments:

Julie said...

We haven't even started Christmas shopping, so you're way ahead of us! :)

Anonymous said...

You do a wonderful job with the boys. You can always bake cookies during the Christmas break. The boys so love to help you with all the baking. This will be a great Christmas for them with everything you have planned. The boys are blessed to have you as their mother. No one could do the job better!