Wednesday, December 9, 2009

I can't believe it's December!

I am in complete denial that it is almost Christmas! I haven't even begun my Christmas baking! And my BFF's at work will be looking for them soon. The boys and I have been busy with decorating, music programs, birthday parties, meetings at work, the school skate party, and family photos. I was thrilled to find out that the school wanted to donate a family photo session w/a local studio. I haven't had our family pic taken at a studio since the boys were 5yr, 3yr and 1yr old. And we got a ton of photos, Christmas cards, gift tags, and a huge composite. When I figure out how to use my new scanner/copier ( early Christmas present from Santa Mom and Dad)- I will try to post some of the pics. Here are pics of the decorating the Christmas tree:



I wasn't sure how Tovi would be w/the Christmas tree. He loves to get under it and for the most part doesn't bother anything other than the tree skirt. Although, today he took an ornament off and was chewing on it. Luckily it he didn't damage it.

2 comments:

Julie said...

What great pics! I especially love the one of the boys & Tovi under the tree! Everything looks beautiful!

Can't wait to see you guys! I'd love to hang out lots! :)

Anonymous said...

I agree, Julie! I love the picture of the boys under the tree with Tovi. I think it is even better than the one the professionals took. Your dad also has a gizmo that will make a digital copy of a print. I don't know if that would be better than scanning. Let me know if the pictures I sent you worked.