


After completely trashing the playroom, eating, playing, and more playing. We cleaned up the playroom and the boys were ready to sleep. Ty fell asleep while Lucas and Eli took turns rocking him. And then Eli and Lucas put him to bed. Trevor layed down w/Noah and watched some TV and then as soon as I was sure that Ty was asleep. Noah layed him down. And from what I understand-they both slept well that night! The boys and I were glad to be able to help my brother/sis-in-law out. I am not sure if I should tell them-that most babysitters get paid!


3 comments:
You were paid- LOVE.
LOL! I love your Mom's answer to payment! So right! Wish we could...just add it to our tab. :)
Thanks again for watching the boys. Glad they did well. The last pic was of Lucas with Ty, so I really don't think he needs a third one to play with. And if we had a third one, we'd need a live in babysitter, so ask Lucas if he's up for that! LOL!
No third bundles until 2014 when Frederick is done with school- then maybe that bundle will be a little girl.
Post a Comment