Friday, January 15, 2010

Snow Days . . .

So, last week the boys had 3 snow days. There was no snow but there was incredibly cold wind chills. So, since the boys couldn't enjoy the snow-we decided to enjoy one of their christmas presents. They got McDonald's gift cards, so they enjoyed milkshakes and time in the play place. We brought Lucas's friend to enjoy in the fun!




And I will leave you w/a writing assignment from Lucas.

I made a snowman.

Lucas threw a snowball at Dominic.

I catcht a snow forte.

My snow suit is black and red.

My snow shoes are black.

I have a snow house.

I think I have a snow plow.

The End

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

A writer in the making. You go, Lucas. I am sure the boys had a great time using their gift card from Grandma and Granddad. They always give them something fun.