Sunday, February 14, 2010
Live, Love, and Laugh
Well, w/vday this weekend-we had some vday gifts for teachers to make. So, while we were living this week, we were also loving and laughing.
Lucas is always good for a laugh. Even on laundry day!
Eli made some sugar cookies for their teachers gifts.
And everyone decorated their teacher's cookies!


My Bff Jules had surgery this week. So, the girls from work and I got a care package together for her. But she isn't gonna be off for too long-because we need her back! LOL! Hear that Jules! Seriously, we hope she has a speedy recovery! Although, I forgot to put a few things in her basket- she really appreciated it!
This Vday weekend, is a girl's weekend to the lake to get some great deals for President's day! I am so excited, because my mom is coming. My mom is so AWESOME and I am looking forward to hanging out w/her! I will fill you in on our great deals when we get back. I have my fingers crossed for another sale at Coach!

Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
The cookies look yummy- I am sure their teachers appreciated the boys extra effort to remember them.
Post a Comment