Saturday, February 27, 2010
Thanks!
Thank you to my sis, Jules for my blog make over. I have had a busy week up at the school. Between the bookfair and body venture (pics to come), I have been up at the school every day. So, I plan to post some updates soon! But I wanted to say thanks to Jules- and if anyone needs a blog make over- she is your gal! Check her out.

Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
Aw...thanks Rach! It was my pleasure. I think I've been hounded you about it for a year. Thanks for finally caving in. LOL!
Looking forward to new pics & seeing you guys at Trevor's party!
Cute, cute, cute new header. She did great work.
I love your blog makeover! Maybe your SIL would like to makeover mine!
I really, really like the header. Everything is so clean and the pictures are the focus. I have always enjoyed looking at the blog and it has looked great- but I do like this new look for you.
Post a Comment