Friday, April 9, 2010
Happy Birthday to you, Fred!
Fred, I want to wish you a Happy Birthday! You are an awesome brother, great dad, and a good husband! I love you. I hope you have a good day. I am glad that I have you that I can count one. You are always good for a laugh. It is impossible to get under you skin, but rest assured I will continue to try:)! As horrible as you and Andrew were to me growing up, I wouldn't change a minute of it. I am glad that you live so close and I can see you and your family so often. I am thankful our boys will grow up together! And just this once, I am proud of you Dr Fred!

Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
Awww...that brought tears to my eyes! :)
That wasn't too hard now was it. Rest assured if you should ever have any medicine questions I am only a phone call way (once I actually know something of course). You are the best and I am so proud of you for being the best mom you can be. It is a lot of responsibility providing for the three boys single handedly and I know it is not easy. I love you and miss hanging out and joking around with you sis.
Frederick what a nice thing to say to your little sister. There is nothing more that I ever wanted than for my children to have a caring relationship for each other. You all have made me proud for not only do you care about each other, you stand up for each other, and most important you love one another. Your words to Rachel were the best gift you could ever give me. I love you all. Mom
Post a Comment