Thursday, July 22, 2010

Marvel Cave

So, on Wed-when we were at Silver Dollar City-we did the tour of Marvel Cave. It was fun, even though we did have to wait about 30min for the tour to start. Since, I took soooo many pics- I decided to make this an individual post.
Yet again waiting in line in Silver Dollar City . . .
Stairs . . . stairs and even more stairs . . .
This is an opening at the top of the cave.
Further down even more stairs- here is another pic of the opening.
Here is a waterfall we saw. In blue and green.

Lucas was good at getting through the tight places of the cave-so I had to play catch up. Not to mention-no one wanted to wait while I was taking pics.
This is a pic of the mystic river room. Water was still coming down from the rain on monday night.
I can't remember the names of these but they were beautiful.
This is the ceiling of one of the last rooms. The boys and I really enjoyed the tour. If you haven't done it-we gave it 4 thumbs up!

No comments: