Monday, July 19, 2010

Silver Dollar City . . .

We went to Silver Dollar City on Wed and Fri- gotta love buy one day tickets-get a 2nd free! But boy was it HOT! Noah said it was better than World's of Fun, and Lucas thought it was like World's of Fun and Ocean's of Fun combined.

Eli didn't want his pic taken-he was hot, tired and ready to find some AC.
The boys couldn't get this "thing" to move, but they sure tried. Lol!
Noah and Lucas made a good team on this ride!


This was like Snoopy's playhouse on steriods! The kids spent nearly 45min playing in there!
This was the new ride for 2010-after about an hour wait and the 3rd time they said they might have it fixed in 15-20min-we decided it was a lost cause and went onto another part of the park! I don't think they ever got it up and running again that day :(
It would have cooled us off too!


The boys really enjoyed the shopping and demo's. Lucas was really fascinated by the blacksmith. We also did the free cave tour-but since I took so many pics of that, I figure I will make that its own post. Come back to ckeck it out!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

You got some great pictures of your vacation with the boys. I am sure it was one to go down in the books as one of their best. You were able to do so many different things. I am glad you all had a great time. I have never been but now see why so many people enjoy going there.

Anonymous said...

I guess you will have to go back to ride the 2010 ride. I am sure the boys would vote yes for a return trip.