Tuesday, October 12, 2010

Happy 60th birthday Dad!

Last week, we had a surprise party for my Dad's 60th birthday! I have been waiting to steal some of my sis-in-laws pics to post. She got a brand new fancy camera-so I won't tell which are mine and which are hers. LOL! We went to a local buffet. Great food and no clean up! Can't beat that! All the kids were in a party mood . . .
Party hats- check!
Noise makers- check!
Decorations, cards, presents- check, check, and check!
Victoria might not have know what was going on but she was ready for a family time!Now where is the birthday boy?!?!
After he arrived it was time to eat and play pass the baby!
Dad's birthday hat got passed around.
And finally it was time for cards and presents!
Trevor was sooo excited for Papa to open his present. Until he found out it was a box, he nearly started to cry. It was hilarious!
While Trevor might not have been impressed w/Papa's present. Dad seemed to be happy w/it!

Dad was ready to take his new kindle home and begin downloading books! It was great to have the family together to celebrate! I am thankful that my kids will have so many memories of family parties, holiday, or cousin time! Love you guys!

2 comments:

Julie said...

Well, I can tell the difference, but that's because I took the pictures. LOL! I shot in auto mode though, so they aren't that impressive. LOL!

Anonymous said...

Thank you both for the pictures. I wouldn't be able to explain to your dad why I was taking the camera. I have heard him telling others about his 'surprise' party. It was a good thing a very good thing. I think that kindle is attached to him. I have never see him without it since he got it last week.