Saturday, May 28, 2011

Cousins and school picnics!

So, my nephews spent the night on Monday, so they could go to the school picnic w/the boys on Tuesday. Which worked out well since Tuesday was Eli's birthday and I needed some helpers for Eli's birthday treats. And I know Trevor and Tyler are great helpers with cupcakes!
The boys putting the finishing touches on the cupcakes. When I was packing up the food for the picnic, to include Eli's birthday treats, Ty said "Hey why are you taking MY cupcakes?!?!"

Okay, Trevor doesn't look to happy but he did have fun, especially once he got a cupcake!

Too cute! My boys and my nephews of course!

Poor Lucas was missing his cousin buddy Victoria. But I don't think that she would have sat still for lunch.

Finally the CUPCAKES!

After eating, Lucas and I took the boys to the school park and played. It was getting pretty cloudy looking but the weather held long enough for the boys to get to play outside for nearly 30min.



Noah was also outside at the same time but he was busy with tether ball.

Trevor on the swing.

Ty saying "Help, Help!" Trevor heard the calls and quickly came to Ty's rescue!

Look at Trevor. This pic took 3 takes, and even though Trevor was tired of Aunt Rachel's slow picture taking skills - he kept going back so the moment could be captured! Thx Trevor!



Ty playing tether ball.


It was fun having a cousin sleepover w/the little cousins. The boys want to have more sleepovers when they don't have to go to pesky school in the morning! Well, school is offically over and I am sure I will have more posts regarding all our summer fun!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I am enjoying getting caught up with all of the fun things you do with the boys. Your blog should be titled "Best Mom Ever!"