Thursday, December 29, 2011

Gingerbread House!

The boys and I have decorated a gingerbread house every year for the holidays. But last year the boys said they were tired of doing them, however this year Eli really wanted to decorate a house. So, luckily I found one left at the store and the boys and I decorated it for Christmas Eve.
Before . . . .
How many boys does it take to assemble a gingerbread house? Learning from past years, we assembled in stages, letting the house set in between.



The after . . . .


Lucas enjoying some candy, the house hasn't lasted too long - Noah has already started eating off the candy! We are going to spend the rest of our Christmas Eve watching Christmas movies. Have a good day!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

They did a great job and I am sure they are going to enjoying eating the finished product.