Thursday, December 29, 2011

Happy Birthday Colin!

On Monday, my youngest nephew turned 1yr old! The boys and I head up to celebrate with the family. My sis-in-law did a great job decorating, too cute!
Cousin play time!
Presents! Colin wasn't too interested in his presents (he LOVED the paper) but I did catch him enjoying this new toy!
Party hats on! Yummy cupcakes! Colin LOVED his cupcake - once he figured out what he had - he just shoved it in!



Victoria didn't want any cupcakes but she sure was wondering what all the fuss was about!
Trevor was excited to have cousins to race with on Cars 2.
I so love how the kids are with each other!
Colin loved crawling on Lucas and Lucas was happy to let him!
We had a busy week getting ready for our Christmas on the 30th and family Christmas on the 31st. Hope everyone is enjoying the holidays!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

loves the pictures. It has been a great holiday season with lots of family time.