Tuesday, January 24, 2012

Family Christmas . . .

We gathered together on New Year's Eve to celebrate our family Christmas. It isn't always easy to find a day that works with all 4 family's schedules but I am so thankful that my family always finds time to celebrate together.
A little cousin watching or playing before gifts.




The little ones didn't care about opening gifts, just open the first one and they were ready for play time.

Had to catch the sweet kiss!
Tickle tickle. The little ones were so patient waiting for presents!
Oh, Look Jules has out her camera! Shocker!
"I love these books!"
Grandpa got a cool present. Certificate from his memorial step and some old photos with his old buddies! He said he didn't think Mom could have surprised him again, but she did! I know the kids might not realize for sometime how lucky they are to have their Great Grandparents around, but I am so thankful for all of these moments with them!
Victoria and Colin enjoying a nice story! And had to include a pic of Andrew wearing his goofy head light! Unfortunately he doesn't care if he looks goofy!
Scott trying to figure out Noah's new toy!
Love Trevor looking up so lovingly at his Mama!
All the gifts are open or are they . . . . Okay grandkids lets find the last gift!
Each clue was addressed to one grandkid from the youngest to the oldest. Victoria and Colin didn't do much searching and Trevor and Tyler were more into the hunt than the gift, but all the kids LOVE a scavenger hunt.
I think we were getting too loud for Ty. And I am not sure he realized that the gift was in the bag! :)
What is it?
Santa was so good to all of us! And off everyone goes to play with their new toys!
Colin, I am not sure that that is yours! :) Jules says that he is always wanting his big brother's toys!
Oh, Jules with the camera!
Trevor has his thinking face on! Must be a hard pic to make! As I was watching the kids play, someone took my camera to capture some memories!
Look Victoria can put on her own socks! And it entertains her for long periods of time.
Hey Eli!
Catching the Princess playing!

Wuz up!

And look its the camera thief! Which is why I presume that there are so many pics of the princess!


It was a great day of family time. It is nice to have the whole day to spend together. We had to transition out of Christmas mode into New Year's after dinner but we all managed!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I sooooooo love your pictures and comments about our family Christmas. It is hard for all of us to work our schedules to get a day, but it is so worth it! Thank you for capturing those memories for me. I love you.