Wednesday, February 8, 2012

Happy Birthday to Me!

Sunday was my birthday, and the boys (with some help from my Mom) threw me two parties. They decorated the dining room and made me a great coupon book. We had cake and presents before I went to work.


Nana threw the jungle per Eli.
I so love my boys!
I was surprised by a car full of balloons! Lucas helped make some room for me in the car! :)
After getting to work, I was surprised to see Noah coming around the corner. He tried hiding behind his hands but he is a little too big for that!
One of my Bff's also came up with her boys! Thanks Brooke and the boys!

Look at the spread! We had tons of food and I was so surprised. It was a great for the boys to think of such a wonderful thing. It ended up being a busy night and it was nice to be able to sneak away to the break room and get great snacks. Thanks boys and Nana!

2 comments:

Julie Davids said...

Sounds like a great birthday to me! Glad the boys surprised you and make it a special day!

Anonymous said...

They just wanted to make the 'best mom' have the best birthday EVER! I am glad you had a chance to enjoy your special day. You work so hard to provide and take care of them they wanted to do something special for you. I am glad we were able to pull it all together. I never knew Noah had that much air to blow up 100 balloons. We need to call him the balloon machine. He just kept on going. Eli hung all of the balloons and the streamers. Lucas was with me helping to cook meatballs. Then they had the idea to fill your can with balloons. I am glad we ran out of balloons because they wanted to fill it to the top.