Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Happy Valentine's Day!

Happy Valentine's Day!
We had a LOVE filled Vday. Here are some pics from our day.
Here are some pics of the yummy treats for Eli and Lucas's classroom parties.

Cards for the boys. They had already gotten their gifts. Cup stacking sets for everyone!
Time for some breakfast! See how I made them heart shaped Heidi?
Yummy breakfast, time to go to school!
Party Time! Eli's class played Bunco and ate, and ate and ate!

Here is my plate of treats! Let's see how many are left?
Think we have enough food for nearly 60 6th graders?
I ran up to Lucas's party but unfortunately I had missed him playing games. :( But he had fun and was enjoying some yummy treats. Esp the cheese he said.
Lucas and his prize for winning a game with puzzle hearts. Both boys had great sugary filled parties.
Time for Dinner!
Notice the heart shaped mashed potatoes on the meatloaf. And I am not a fan of meatloaf, but this was pretty good. Eli finished his plate before I even sat down. He insisted on heart shaped mashed potatoes on his seconds. Noah put in a request for heart shaped mashed potatoes on medium rare steaks for next year. That's my boy!
Any finally a pic of my Valentines! Nothing better then spending the evening with the three best boys! Hope you had a great Valentine's Day. Jules, I will bring in any leftover treats, but all the boys said they were not too willing to share. :( So, we will see! But with the book fair this week - I won't have time to make more this week, however there is always next week! LOL!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

They are three of a great looking family