Thursday, August 16, 2012

Day one- part 1 City Museum

Our adventure begins . . . . we did not rent a car while we were in St Louis so we got to know the public transportation very well. It was a little tricky making sure we made all our connections but we were able to go to most places that the boys wanted to go. But for those things that we didn't see, we will have to see the next time!
 Our first day we were ready to go and explore the city.
 On our way to union station.
 Noah is waiting for me to finish with my pics. It was so humid that my camera was foggy. We went to the City Museum and boy did it live up to the reputation!
 Noah really enjoyed all the exploring. Although he and Eli took off and tried to hide from Lucas. Not nice!
 And off they went up the stairs. No one was afraid of the heights!!

 Look at Noah peeking around the corner. He doesn't like to have his pic taken.
 Now they are trying to get to the other side.
 I don't know if Eli was trying to figure out where to go next or what.
 Lucas was a little baffled about how the little boy got under there.
 It is such a neat outdoor play area. Hard to capture it all.
 Eli spotted me with the camera and he is trying to hide.
 Lucas looking for his brothers.
 They have a ton of slides.
 I thought it was funny that Noah wanted to get in there, but it was funnier watching him try to back out. Eli was not about to attempt it and Noah didn't want to go if Eli didn't.
 Noah got nicknamed "Bieber" in the ball pit!
 Eli and Lucas for some back up!
 Cheese!
 Going into the vault

 Now, I should get one of these!!!
 Off and climbing again.


 There is a skateless skate park that was pretty cool but pretty crowded!
 This more museum like.


 But this did not hold their interest. We had more museum to look at.
 Don't ask me why I took this pic but I did.
 And more climbing.

 I think this is one of the coolest places that we have gone to.
 The turtles had a hard time keeping track of all the kids everywhere.
 Into the caves. Unfortunately the caves were not as cool as real caves are. But the kids did find an alcove that was nice and cool. We came and cooled off in there several times!
 How many stairs to get to the 10 story long slide?
 To the roof, that's right we are still not done!

 Had to ride the Ferris Wheel!
From the top of the Ferris Wheel. Well, one would think that would be enough for one day but oh no we went to the aquarium too!! But I will post those pics separate. I will be one of many that will say- if you are visiting St Louis- this place is a MUST see!!

1 comment:

Manning said...

looks like a great time!