Our final day of vacation, the boys wanted to go to the Arch. We had an all access pass and tried to make the most of our day there!
Getting ready to go to the top.
Getting ready to go to the top!| The stadium viewed from the top of the arch. On to the museum . . . |
I love this model of them putting in the final piece. And here are some pics of the arch that the boys and I took.
Lucas took the next few.
Doesn't the arch normally have 2 legs??
Eli took the next few pics.
I love this, Eli was taking a pic of the Arch through and arch window.
After our time in the arch, we headed to the cafe for some lunch and to wait for our tour of the river.
Doesn't Noah look like he is loving this vacation.Pictures of what we saw on the river.
Just as I took this pic, Lucas's drink fell and diverted their attention.
I love the shadows that Lucas took a pic of.
After our boat tour, we did a little bicycle tour. Now it was hot but after some long persuading I got the boys to agree to try out the tour (we had already paid for it with our all access pass). And it was one of their favorite things that we did.
The graffiti wall that marked our turning around point.
The courthouse. Which we could have toured but decided it was time to go back to the hotel and have some more pool time!
Eli took this pic of Lucas and I. Lucas is showing our all access pass. It was a great vacation. We capped the night with some St Louis style pizza and had to go to bed early because our train left at 0715. We were sure ready to come home. Noah had been a little skeptical of St Louis having "anything" fun to do but has decided that coming back to go to some of the places that we didn't get to go to wouldn't be too bad!


No comments:
Post a Comment