Tuesday, January 8, 2013

Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year!

So my great sis-in-law, showed me how to get around the fact that I had used all of my photo space. Thx Jules. I won't try to catch up up on everything but here are some pics from Christmas that I wanted to share.
 The Princess V- notice that even the babies are hooked on devices!!!
 Trevor is pretty good gamer, Noah doesn't like it when he gets out scored by his little cousin!
 Colin in a moment of stillness but blink and he is gone.
 Awww aren't they cute.
 Look at my handsome nephew Jordan. He is 14 now, man it goes by too fast!
 Scott playing on his iphone. Shocker!!!
 Grandma and Grandpa can't wait to open their presents.
 Lucas is so excited for Ty to open his gift.
 Present opening in full swing.
 Princess got some my little pony.
 Lucas showing Trevor a game. I am still shocked at how well my parents wireless held up to all the devices!
We had a great day celebrating with the family. I never get tired of watching the boys interacting with their cousins. I am so thankful that my family lives so close!
The boys and I had a relaxing Christmas, Noah woke up everyone early! But not 6am like he threatened, who ever said kids are less excited for Christmas as they age has never met my child! We went to the movies with my parents and just enjoyed our time together.
 Stockings

 Eli likes his new book ends.
 The boys got plenty to organize their new desks.
 Cheese!
Tovi checking out his presents.

I always feel that the holidays sneak up on me and then are gone too fast. I wish I could pause life to savor every moment. Hope everyone had a great Christmas and Happy New Year!

No comments: