Eli had his spring concert tonight. Since I am having computer issues- I am going to try to keep up with my posts via my iPhone so I won't get to behind. I have pics from Easter and other activities that I would like to share but we will have to see how long it takes me to fix my computer issues. But with this busy week I am going to try to post as I go to keep up. Eli did a great job tonight! I was struck by how fast all my kids are growing up while watching Eli play the bass! I want to appreciate all of this before they are all grown up and gone! Have a great day!
Monday, May 13, 2013

Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


1 comment:
It is time for a new family picture they are all grown up.
Post a Comment