Friday, May 24, 2013

Happy 13th Birthday Eli!

Yesterday we celebrated Eli becoming a teenager. *tear* They really do grow up too fast! Sadly Papa and Davids' clan # 2 ( aka Trevor, Ty and Colin - sorry Fred and Julie :/) were out if town. But we did out best to party on.
Eli didn't care what we ate so we went for Memorial Day fair of burgers and hot dogs, chips/dip, veggies and watermelon. However, the burgers went to fast to get a pic of them.
Eli definitely cared about the cake and decided on his favorite- the cookie cake!
Presents!! Gotta love money!
Cards sometimes hold the best presents!
Popcorn!?!?! Or not!
Thanks Nana and Papa! The pic doesn't do this marble justice. It is of the earth and one of the coolest marbles I have ever seen. As it turns, it looks as if the clouds are moving.
Cake! Cookie!
 
Make a wish!
 
Victoria really wanted to play outside and Lucas was nice enough to play with her. What a great cousin he is!
Youngest and oldest cousin.
Xbox- enough said!
I can't believe that I have two teenagers! Eli you make me so proud to be your mom each and every day! I love you!

No comments: