The boys and I went up to my parents to celebrate the 4th. Unfortunately, my sis-in-law Julie and my nephews were out of town but otherwise the whole gang showed up. Loud and crazy family! It seems like now that the kids are older it is harder and harder to plan family get togethers with everyone's busy schedule. We had good food and this year we thought we would shoot off our own fireworks since the kids love it so much. And I am happy to report the long injury was a bee sting for Eli-well I am not happy the bee stung him - but happy there were no firework accidents.
Lucas has moves!
Noah got to go first.
And it's a ...smoke bomb! Thanks again Mom and Dad for letting us trash your driveway!
Eli with another smoke bomb!
I don't remember what these were called but the were cool- lite up and spun around.
I love fireworks.
Ummm no more throwing the smoke bombs down the street.
They love smoke bombs.
Oh look a plane- oh no that's not a plane.
Got love being Harry Potter.
Meeting of the minds.
Do not try this at home!
These would be much prettier at night.
Lucas loves the worms.
They are not fighting (like their older brothers) but trying to light the sparklers at multiple points.
Look it's wolverine!
Ohhhhh!
Awww!
Pretty!
Sunday, July 7, 2013
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






















1 comment:
glad everyone had a good time
Post a Comment