Thursday, August 1, 2013

Staycation day #1

The boys and I were supposed to go on a vacation today to a ranch in the flint hills but unfortunately the recent rains have caused some flooding so we decided to do a staycation instead. Hopefully we will be able to go to the ranch next year as it looked very fun! We are needing some family time before school starts as this crazy busy summer has flown by. So the boys and I went to incred-i-bowl.
Laser tag the boys gained up on me but I got the highest score. The fact that I had three targets and they only had one is not lost on me but I will take my win!!!
On to mini golf.

The boys did several rounds through "the vault" which is a laser maze. I am thankful to know the boys do not make good bank robbers! :) After two more games of laser tag- we called it a night. Now for a movie marathon! Stay tuned for more pics to come!!!

No comments: