Friday, August 2, 2013

Staycation day #2

 The boys wanted to go to Worlds of Fun for our next family activity. It was a perfect day! Slightly overcast, not too hot and not too crowded. In fact Lucas and I were able to ride several rides twice while Noah and Eli were waiting for the ever so popular first car.
Lucas and I took a selfie before getting on the first ride of the day.
I didn't take many pic, just tried to enjoy the day.
Finally got one pic of Noah and Eli!
Lucas won this hat! They tried to guess his birth month and they guessed January. He wanted to have one like his brother. Eli still has his sombrero that he won at Worlds of Fun several years ago.
Eli was my driver.
Lucas was driving Noah - this was the best pic I could get since Eli kept trying to talk to them which would cause our car to bump the track since he wasn't paying attention :/. We are all beat and ready to call it a day!

No comments: