Sunday, November 2, 2014

End of fall

We had several things going on the end of Oct- so I will post them all at once.
Lucas had his first strings concert with school. 
Noah getting ready to do the lights show after a Friday night game. He was getting worried bc I didn't come to the game till the very end. 😳
Noah had his German exchange student in town for two weeks. He wanted to carve pumpkins with him and his friends. 
That's Christopher on the right with Noah thinking very hard planning his design.
Kinda creepy with the pumpkin guts coming out.
Lucas withs knife. Watch out.
Eli's frien's shrek pumpkin.
The girls hard at work-I realize now that I never got a pic of their final products. 
Great pumpkins.
Picnic with the exchange students. It was chilly but fun. 
Noah and Christopher in line. It was interesting listening to Noah explain the different dishes. Every decided it was best not to explain what's in hot dogs.
Lucas's Halloween party.
Just missed him dancing- dang!
Can you see a unicorn?
The pumpkins don't like the cold.
Trunk or treating with the cousins.
Free food outside in the cold.   
Colin getting more chips.
Awww! Cute Colin and Cassie holding hands.
Colin at the bean bag toss.
Tyler waiting for a basketball.
Slam dunk for Victoria!
Eli tuning up for Jazz band performance for the annual spaghetti super.
The time seems the speed up more and more as the kids get older. Lots of change this year. I have started a new job in administration which will be a big adjustment for me. As Lucas says I will be like "regular" people. It will be a interesting to see what this new job will offer to me in terms of challenging me and new opportunities. I am still at Menorah just on an as needed status. Couldn't quite let that go. And last but not least a huge shout out to my very awesome oldest son who is now 16!!!! I love you Noah! Happy birthday! Thanks for reading and, hope everyone is doing well.

No comments: