Sunday, December 7, 2014

November

I keep thinking I will do a post but then get side tracked. So it will be a long post!

Lucas had to make a brick for a school project. His brick was tested and passed 2 out of three tests. Ask him about all the things he put into his brick.
This is a dirty job.
Now to let it dry for 2 weeks. 
Girls night with my awesome sisters! Love them!
The kids performing at Power and Light. Noah is there behind Lucas. They sounded awesome.
Family thanksgiving means grandkids pics. Now how to get 10 kids to work together.
Hmmm not quite right. 
There we go! Cassi loves pictures! Love these kids!
Birthday boy! Since we were all together- we celebrated Scott's bday. Jen did awesome with the cake.
Tyler really wants some cake.
Jordan loves birthday parties.
Colin wants cake.
Reading what we are thankful for. 
Make a wish.
Cassi loves cupcakes.
More please? Who could say no to that face?!?! Not me!
Thanksgiving at our house. After family pics, we did our thanksgiving. Love this guy!
And my other awesome boys that I love so much. 
Yummy dinner!
Cheers!
And for dessert. Eli gave the pie an 8. I will take that.
Now we are ready for Christmas.
Hope you are all well this holiday season. 

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

What great pictures of your month!