Thursday, November 18, 2010

More pics of our time w/the little boys . . .

Here are some more pics of what we did with the little boys. We were all sad to see the boys go today! Trevor said " I will miss you so much Aunt Rachel" Ahhh, heartbreaker. The boys were excited to be going to see their mom and dad. But I have to say my nephews are doing an awesome job of adjusting to this crazy schedule. On, a side note their mom is doing a good job w/bedrest and may be able to come off bedrest when she after she makes it to 34wks.
I am sure that my parents have a similar pic of my brother when he was this age.
Look Nana, french toast sticks for breakfast.
To mommy's house we go . . . ( notice Trevor doesn't go anywhere w/o his new train Molly!)

Eli helped make chocolate chip cookies.
Yummy yummy yummy! Good job Eli!

Tyler spotted the M&M's again.
It's time to build a train again!
Hmmmm . . . Can Trevor leave the train tracks unsupervised w/Tovi around?!?!
What is Tovi barking at?
Ty really loves Tovi- so I tried to get a few pics of them together. I love how Ty is just rubbing Tovi's back while he watches Trevor.
Ty is patting Tovi over and over saying his name again and again.
Guess it's lunch time when your nephew is rummaging through the frig! Ty, do you want an apple w/your sandwich?Trevor's facial expressions are hilarious! Now I don't want to know why- but obviously he thinks Ty needs to be eating his apple instead of his sandwich. Because right after this pic- he said " Ty-yer you need to eat your apple!"
Eli and Ty building blocks at the library.
Ty really liked to take out the circular middles of the blocks.
Trevor was happy that they had trains at the library.
Puzzles!Trevor wanted to build a really tall tower.
Last touch on his tower.
What should we cook?
And back to the blocks.
And now the master tower builder is here!
Careful Ty, don't shake the table.
Trevor praising his cousins skills!

Finished!

We had fun filled days w/the boys here and are planning what to do during their next sleep over. This time of year is busy w/birthdays and holidays-so come back and check out our fun times!

2 comments:

Julie said...

I am LOVING all the posts! It's so neat to see what the boys do when they're with you.

That's an impressive library!!

Anonymous said...

Great pictures of all the boys. They look like they stayed busy and had LOTS of fun. We are making this fun for the little boys. Thanks