All the boys are having fun together. My boys are so great w/their cousins. They help w/getting them dressed, bathed, fed, and entertained. I think the little boys are doing well considering. We are happy to help my brother and sis-in-law, and are praying that Juls is able to keep that baby in the oven a lot longer.
Tuesday, November 16, 2010
What to do . . . What to do . . .
Okay so like I said, my sis-in-law is 30wks, spent last week in the hospital and was finally released but on strict bedrest. So, we are taking turns watching the little boys and I thought I would post some pics of what we are doing w/our time together.
Bedtime stories . . .
Playing w/trains . . .
Trevor did not want to get his new train dirty at the playground . . . so I had to hold it for him.
Tyler loved the bridge!
Trevor says you have to go really really slowly across the bridge . . .
Ty likes to race across . . .
Lucas showed us some of his moves.

He even can skateboard on the playground equipment!
Trevor is always wanting to know where Lucas is going!
Down the slide . . . One . . . two . . . three . . . blast off!
Ty going across the bridge again!
Ty likes to go down the slide backwards!
Lucas going down the slide . . . one . . . two . . . three . . . blast off!
After bathtime, we have more time playing.

Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Awww...seeing the pics brought tears to my eyes. I miss my boys. :(
It's great to see the pictures and see what all they're doing.
I am SO thankful for all the help & am so glad that they are having fun with their cousins.
Love you guys!
awesome Aunt and cousins award!
Post a Comment