This week, I had my nephews for a few nights and here are some things I have learned since they came:
1. Trevor likes strawberry milk, Tyler likes chocolate.
2. Trevor loves to say "Oh, yeah" and Ty loves to say "What?"
3. Anyone who spends any time w/my dog knows he has a little bit of ADHD. He LOVES to play w/more than 1 toy at a time. And w/the little boys at the house they are happy to help. They will happily get out every one of Tovi's toys and throw them. First one will throw it and then before Tovi has even gotten it, the other will throw it. So, Tovi, will just run around and around trying to grab all of his toys.
4. Ty HATES elevators.
5. Trevor and Ty LOVE chicken divan.
6. Trevor and Ty like Nerf guns. Even though I need more bull-lips (Trevor speak for bullets).
7. Trevor needs socks w/his slippers to help them from falling off.
8. Ty doesn't like the vacuum.
9. Ty LOVES balloons and has super spy vision. Spotting them from across Best Buy -dragging Eli - running to them and then climbing up Eli so he can touch them.
10. Trevor likes to talk to himself. So, it took forever, when he kept talking to Scott to realize that he thought Eli was Scott. LOL! We all thought that was funny!
11. Eli will NOT change a poopy diaper. And Noah claims to be a diaper changing expert-however he didn't change the poopy diaper. Both boys are willing to put a clean diaper on Ty.
12. Ty doesn't mind diaper wedgies. See the above. LOL!
13. Ty takes 1 bite of chicken nugget for every 5 dips into ketchup. And Ty dips his apples in ketchup too!
14. Trevor will eat lasagna if he can have chocolate chip cookies when he is done.
15. Trevor is the last to fall asleep ( of the 2 younger boys) and the first to wake up.
16. Trevor doesn't think McDonald's has ketchup.
17. The little boys will be greatly missed when they leave. Eli told me tonight that he is gonna miss the boys!
18. Ty loves McDonald's play place but Trevor thinks it's scary. He thinks it is "weady, weady high!"
19. Both boys can spot a bus w/in a mile radius!
20. Trevor is very serious about his train building.
21. Noah is willing to help w/the little boys no matter what- even if he has to MISS school! LOL!
22. If Ty is busy playing and he hears a familiar part of a movie he likes- he will jump right into the story yelling the lines @the tv.
The boys and I have really enjoyed having the little boys at the house. With having such a big family, it is hard to spend individual time w/all the little kids. But I am thankful for this time that we can get to know them and take care of them. Stay tuned for more pics of our time together!
Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
That was a great post! I laughed out loud. All that is SO true. Tyler has been known to eat just plain ketchup with a fork. :)
And after your mom took Trevor to McDonald's on her birthday, he was convinced McDs doesn't have french fries or soda. I guess Mom made him have apples & milk instead. It was hilarious.
I am glad that everyone is having such a good time. That's all I want!
Just stopping by from Julie's blog to say hi! Your post had me cracking up!
I know you've blessed Julie and Fred so much by helping out!
Thx Veronica, I am happy to help Juls and Fred and we have loved having the little boys w/us! And they are being real troopers w/all the changing houses!
Post a Comment