Tuesday, December 7, 2010

3 in one field trip!

I have been trying for awhile to upload a video from Noah's concert-however due to some sort of technical error it won't load. I have loads of other stuff to post so I will keep trying but in the mean time- I am gonna post my other pics! Last week, Eli had a field trip to watch an orchestra, go to the planetarium, and see an outdoor solar system exhibit. So, here are a few pics.
We listened to the orchestra in a beautiful church. Sorry the pic is blurry of the stain glass windows. Reminds me of all the churches that we visited in Europe.
Onto the planetarium at union station to learn about telescopes and the starry skies over our city.
Next to the outdoor exhibit. It was COLD! But we had fun, well . . . a girl in our group wasn't happy that I said she should learn 1 fact from each planet kiosk.
We did learn a few new facts about each planet. Like all the names of saturn's moons.
We worked our way toward the sun. However, it did not get any warmer. Burr!
Everyone wanted to touch the sun!
We had a good time and I learned alot. Hope you have a good week!

No comments: